dijous, 24 d’octubre del 2013

The Interview!


Voice Recorder >>

Maybe you can't hear it very well, but down here you have the text. Enjoy!!


-So, good morning everyone, this is radio 15,3 and today we are going to have an interview to Laia Dalmau, one of the best photografers of this time. Hi Laia! -Hi Lukas! -Thank you very musch to com here t our studio. - Oh.. I'm glad to behere with you in tyour studio. -Well Laia, you are on the first page of all the magazines thanks to your photos. How does it feel? - It's absolutely amazing and unbelievable becaus I passed to an ordinary photographer to a on of the best one so, I'm very proud of me for the work I''m doing. -You have to be proud because your photos let me without words. When fif you start taking photos? -My granfather was cleaning the garage and he askes me to help him. I was carring a box and it fells me down on the floor. when I revised the box, for be shure that everything was OK, I found an old camera. I startes taking photos and that's when I started. -You began with an old camera but when did your photos became famous? -Well, I was young and I thought it was just a hobby eventhoug I keept all my photos. One day I showed them to my family and to my friends and they were such amazed of my talent that they convince myself to join in a concourse. I did, but I didn't won, though I had the second place! That was my motivation of taking the photographer career. -Laia I have to tell you that I'm a real fan of you. I follow you in Twuitter, in Facebook, on Instagram and above all your blog. - Thank you very much Lukas, I'm glad to hear that. - The last question Laia, with your earlier eighteen years old, What's your idea for the fifth album? -I was thinking about... a report of all the north countries, you know... the coldnes, the snow... What do you think? -It's a grate idea, brilliant! We have to let it here. Maybe next day you can come and tell us more about you. .Sure! I'll be here! -Fantastic.Thank you very much Laia and thanks to all people are listening us in Radio 15.3 . Have a nice day and keep listening because we don't move! Here's some music for you!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada